Recipe made by @highalcoholcontent
- 2 oz Fukano Japanese Whiskey Infused with Hōjicha and Dry Candied Amanatsu Peel
- 4.5 oz Filtered Water
- 2 dash Citric Acid Solution (20%)
- 5 drops Saline Solution(20%)
- Garnish: Orange peel
- Mix ingredients and store in freezer to get as cold as possible without freezing.
- Carbonate using desired method and pour into frozen highball glass with spear of ice.
- Getting the ingredients ice cold here is crucial to getting maximum carbonation. In addition to the spirit and water, add a bit of saline and citric acid to the mix—the former, to help pop out and enhance the orange notes from the peel; and the latter to add a smidge of vibrancy with a bit of acidity.