Recipe inspired by @deliciousaus
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 chicken marylands
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp 100% Pure Yuzu Extract
- Vegetables for Japanese Slaw
- Preheat the oven to 360º F.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, ginger, melted butter, 2 tbs of 100% Pure Yuzu Extract, 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Add chicken & turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate for 20 mins to marinate.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade, & pat dry.
- Add dry ingredients, then mix until almost fully incorporated.
- Place on a baking paper-lined baking tray and roast, basting with reserved marinade every 15 minutes, for 1 hour or until golden and cooked through (cover with foil if browning too quickly).
- Meanwhile, combine slaw ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk sesame oil, peanut oil, sugar and remaining 2 tbs 100% Pure Yuzu Extract and 1 tbs soy. Toss with slaw to combine.